- To stimulate the participants to know more about the life of the basic sector (thru their insights)
- To know the disparity between the lifestyle of the participants and the basic sector.
Expected Output: To surface the prejudices/biases of the students towards the basic sector.
Process : Workshop in small groups ( 30 minutes ) : Pick a reporter/documentor
- How do I picture the situation of the basic sector?
- characteristics/ways of life
- aspirations and dreams
- Why do I imagine the situation s such? What are my bases?
Plenary Session : Creative Presentations
Facilitator synthesizes the activity and proceed with the input/discussion of the rationale of exposure/immersion.
Assignment per group : Sectoral Situationer.
Home | Ateneo | FYCF
© All Rights Reserved Admissions Office 1999